Product IT company based in USA is looking for a creative, passionate and motivated Senior/Team Lead .NET Developer to join our development team on a full-time basis.
Ukrainian citizens only
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle using Microsoft .Net (C#, ASP.Net/MVC, .Net Core) and client-side development using CSS3, HTML5, jQuery and TypeScript. They should have experience in designing, coding, and testing.
- Write code for new and existing software products, participate in code reviews, software design and the development process.
- Develop custom applications for clients.
- Identify and debug source cause of issues.
- Provide issue resolution through configuration or code changes.
- Support product installations, upgrades, and updates.
Please do not apply if you do not have at least 3 year of the listed experience.
Necessary Skills and Qualifications:
5+ years of development experience with:
- C#, ASP.NET, WinForms, ASP.NET, ASP.NET WebForms, ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, and .NET Framework.
- Developing and consuming web APIs using C# and ASP.Net.
- Database development using MS SQL, Linq and Entity Framework.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Windows Server (2012 and higher). Including: IIS, PowerShell, Command Prompt, and batch file scripting (desired not required).
- Experience with Git repositories and JIRA (desired not required).
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to manage and mentor junior developers.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to individual and organizational success.
- Excellent analytical and advanced troubleshooting skills with end-users/clients.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, both independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new things and continuously drive process improvement.
English: at least B2 Upper Intermediate level
What we offer:
- Long-term cooperation;
- Competitive compensation (depends on your experience and skills);
- Work together with a highly professional development team that is passionate about technology;
- Personal and professional growth;
- Prospects for career development in an international company;
- Paid training programs, language courses;
- Variety of knowledge sharing opportunities.
- 30 min pre-screen interview with HR to discuss the position, learn more about your experience, clarify your questions (Zoom, Telegram).
- Technical assignment (provided to you 48 hours before the technical interview)
- 2 hours Interview with Technical team (Zoom).
About IN-COM Data Systems
IN-COM Data Systems was founded in 1997 as the IT world prepared millions of lines of application code for Y2K. Since then, IN-COM has become an innovative leader in powerful application understanding tools.
Our application understanding platform, SMART TS XL, contains robust Software Intelligence® technology that helps teams perform valuable research, dependency mapping and impact analysis.